Friday, December 14, 2012

Post #8 Union Station, SHOPPING, and EATING!


While visiting Washington D.C. I stopped by Home Rule, Grids Waffles, and Salt and Pepper Grill. Home rule was an okay store. They had a great selection on girly furniture, but the price was defiantly overrated and not worth it for the quality.

While touring Washington D.C. I came across the Salt and Pepper Grill
and I just had to try it. The food that I ordered was the Chicken Vandalu.
It was really yummy and the smell was amazing. The atmosphere was like
any other diner. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to
try something new and different. The pricing for this place was average
 $10-$20.

I also tried Grids Waffles. They had a good selection on different toppings that you can put on your waffle which was good. I had the waffle with lemon glazed blueberries. I have to say it was the best waffle I ever tried and the pricing was a little bit pricey for a waffle. However, I would recommend this place to anyone who is in Washington D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment